Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Resolution Board Part 1


I needed to light a fire under my rear and figure out a way to introduce Amy's alter-ego's without making things more complicated. Since becoming a better cartoonist is one of my goals for the new year I figured doing a resolution board would be a good way to introduce them and obtain some feedback from the Get A Grip readers. We all have different roles we have to play in life. These 'egos' represent those roles. I portray the female version in my cartoons, but men can relate to a lot of these roles as well or at least via their wives. What I'm having difficulty with is showing the conflicts between the ego's. For example, Cheryl Chef and Clara Cleaning Lady may butt heads when it comes to cleaning up the kitchen. I can draw it out, but will it look creepy since in cartoon reality it's the same person divided into many? I guess that's what I need to remember, it's cartoon reality LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment