Wednesday, February 6, 2013

21st Century Walk Of Shame


I must give credit  where credit is due. My husband, Justin, and I were hanging out at home, having cocktails, listening to some tunes, while Facebooking on our phones. Pictures of our friends hanging out having a good time were popping up along with the comments and likes. I had a really funny smartass comment that I wanted to make to one of my friends (all in fun, of course), but decided to run it by Justin first. I wanted to make sure it couldn't be taken the wrong way which brought us to the discussion of waking up in the morning after a night of fun, in or out, and checking Facebook in the morning to see if there is any incriminating evidence of the 'fun' that was had the night before. Justin said, "It's the 21st Century Walk Of Shame! Cartoon that!", and I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment