Friday, July 12, 2013

Scales Are Evil


I took Ryan in to see the doctor for a sinus infection this past winter. He kept asking me if he could take his boots off while we were in the waiting room. He was very persistent, but he kept them on. A short time later the nurse called Ryan's name and we went followed her to the weigh station. Ryan said, "Mom, I have to take my boots off". I told him it wasn't necessary and to step on the scale. That's when he told the nurse the scale probably won't read the right weight because he had his boots on. The nurse and I looked at each other and laughed. That's when she told Ryan that he must go with  his mom to her doctor visits. It's a girl thing. Scales are evil!

2 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of Reeboks that only weigh 4oz each. Can't use the excuse that cute shoes are heavy.

    ReplyDelete