Sunday, July 7, 2013

Package Deal


I love this cartoon because it is funny on so many levels. The depths of the dirty mind. You can thank the real Jerry and Angie as well as my husband for instigating its creation. About a year ago my husband, Justin, had a layover in New Mexico. He called up our friends Jerry and Angie and met them for dinner at Kelly's Brew Pub. They got a table outside and this was their view. A Brazillian Wax Salon right next to a drive thru wedding chapel. Justin took a picture and sent it to my phone. I was ROLMFAO!!! I had promised Jerry and Angie I would cartoon them. It was just a matter of time. I hope you all enjoy it as much as we do! I changed the wedding chapel name and added "Need A Quickie", but it really had a neon "Drive Thru Open" sign in the window.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ha,Ha! I'm so glad you like it! I had a lot of fun putting it all together.

      Delete