Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Monday's Blow


This cartoon is based on my friend, Carol's, Monday morning greeting: "Monday's Blow!" Carol is a very funny and witty lady. We used to workout together at the gym and the inappropriate one liners we came up with made the male trainers blush. At some point I will cartoon some of our experiences in the gym. Anywho, although I agree that Monday's Blow, the MoJo in me says, "Ah, get a grip and suck it up!" and I immediately make the mind-gutter connection. Yep, I pulled a double funny... or so I think.

6 comments:

  1. Gutter wars
    Fire one warning shot across the bow:

    The cup is spot on and I agree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, coffee stains! Laura Laundry better get the shout out.

      Delete
    2. Can't get it out by yelling at it. Couple of sweet nothings maybe, but not with a shout.
      .
      .
      .
      BTW Thank Justin for the outfit.

      Delete
  2. In that case, I FRIGGEN LOVE MONDAYS!! TGIM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose it's a great way to start out the week,LOL!

      Delete