Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hannah Hawkalicious

 This is a picture of a REAL Chicago Blackhawks Ice Girl.

 This is a picture of me having fun.
 This is a picture of my face cut and pasted on real Chicago Blackhawks ice girl. Pretty good match, huh?

This is Hannah Hawkalicious, the cartoon character. The only way I could possibly be an ice girl. I've had 3 kids. My body ain't what it used to be.

 This is me and my son, Ryan. We were being very goofy before watching the Hawks game.

 Ryan really likes to take pictures and I have a hard time smiling pretty at the camera. I feel more comfortable making funny faces like the one below.

So there you have it. Hannah Hawkalicious at her finest! I've been a Chicago Blackhawks fan since I was a kid. My dad was a season ticket holder so I was fortunate to go to a lot of games at the old stadium. My all time favorite Blackhawks player is Al Secord (#20). It's about 2:15am here, so I am hitting the hay.
This is a Hawkalicious cartoon I did for my friends. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well done, Amy. Your natural smile is just fine. Ron may be disappointed that at least one of the Hawkalicious girls isn't in a string bikini, but he's probably a Bruins fan anyway. Ryan gets kudos for his camera work.
    Go Hawks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Plods! I think Ron is a Bruins fan, lol! Oh, well there's nothing like some good smack talk. I have an album of Ryan's photographs and videos. Mostly of his trains and the huge tracks he builds. He has some good self-portraits as well. He likes to make funny faces like his mom :)We're going to my MIL's house to watch the game on the big theatre screen tomorrow night.

      Delete
  2. Thanks, Lauri! The cut and paste photo is my playoffs profile picture. A lot of people thought it was me back in the day, lol! I photo shopped that picture about 3 years ago. So every year it goes up during he playoffs. The guys grow playoff beards, so I figured this would be better :)I did not draw Kayla in this one. These are a bunch of my friends from over the years who are Blackhawks fans. It took a long time to draw them. Personalized drawings tend to take more time. I kinda felt like a stalker. lol! Glad to hear you're joining in on the excitement!

    ReplyDelete