Saturday, August 24, 2013

Get A Grip Designs

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy starting my own business. Get A Grip Designs is up and running! I will be adding new designs on a regular basis. If you have a design idea for a product you want to purchase or just an idea, let me know (email getagripcomics@att.net). You can design your own products too. If you register for a user name and password you have access to the design tool and clip art. You can upload your own pictures/images as well. I have some spirit wear for highs school teams in the McHenry County area. I will add more for each team and sport.

http://getagrip.gigabitprint.com/



6 comments:

  1. Your link goes to a Facebook exit page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes it is. I'm not sure how, but what the hell. Go ahead. Everyone else does.

      Delete
  3. I'm fixing the link now. It has to be Plods fault.... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all fixed. It's best if you use Google Chrome or Firefox as your browser when visiting the store. My banner disappears when using Internet Explorer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IE is part of the Evil Empire...
      Along with FaceSpace, MyBook, World of Twits, etc

      Delete